Saturday, July 30, 2016

À LA RECHERCHE DE L'ULTRA-SEX (aka In Search of Ultra Sex)(2016) Fantasia 2016

Hour long spoof of earth in perils films that was stitched together from numerous hardcore and softcore films is the sort of thing that you're either going to love or hate...

I hated it.

The problem for me is that the joke never worked. More or less a random collection scenes over which the two directors talk over and do all the voices the film never goes anywhere. I'm certain it never was supposed to go anywhere , but at the same time the jokes just lay there since in most cases the people speaking are random people.

TO be honest it is amusing for about five minutes and then you realize that its just two people doing silly voices over random clips and any patience you had evaporates.

I wasted an hour watching this? Really.?

Yea apparently.

I think this is the first film in four years at Fantasia where I honestly had no idea why it was programmed.  If they wanted to run a scifi sex film there are dozens of good ones out there they could have chosen instead.

This is a film to avoid at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment