Saturday, April 16, 2016

All The Colors of the Night (2015) Dallas International Film Festival 2016

All the Colors of the Night is short experimental feature about a party girl who wakes up one morning with a dead body in her living room and what happens.

More style than substance, with lots of flashy camera work and some overbaked dialog, All The Colors never really grabbed me. The film was trying much too hard to be about something but I’m not too sure if it ends up being about anything. The problem for me is that I never really cared about anyone. To me everyone came off as rather shallow. I was also not a huge fan of the camera style which put us on top of everyone.

If you like you films flashy give it a shot otherwise this can be skipped, even though it runs just over an hour.

For tickets and more information go here

No comments:

Post a Comment