Friday, August 30, 2013

Where do I get many of the movies I review? If you're in NYC tomorrow you can find out


I'm constantly asked where do I find the stuff that appears here at Unseen, well this is where I got a good number of the older off beat titles that have been reviewed here.

I had stumbled upon some of the collectors who sell at this show years ago (in particular Brendon at R&B Enterprises in the sidebar) and I've been going to their shows ever since. Its a great place to get old movies and old TV shows as well as other things you may have been looking for for years.

One thing to keep in mind while several of the collectors appear at every show, many others come and go. I've gone to some shows and found it packed with sellers and other times not so much. If you should go to a show and not find what you're looking for come back the next time since there is a very good chance that someone will show up the next time.

The next show is tomorrow the 31st but there are more shows coming on Sept 28; Oct 12; Nov 23 and Dec 14.

The show is located at the Holiday Inn at 440 West 57th Street. in Manhattan, All the shows  run from 10 AM to 5:00 PM. Admission is $3.00 per person. There are also door prizes every hour

If you're in NYC and have the time stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment