Thursday, October 11, 2012

Twenty Minutes of The Last Time I Saw Macao (2012) New York FIlm Festival 2012


Earlier today (Thursday the 4th)  John and I attended what was supposed to be a the press screening for the film The Last Time I Saw Macao

It began with what looks like a transgendered  woman dancing in front of a lion cage and then spins off into the story of a man returning to Macao after decades, and several murders. It intrigued the hell out of John and me as well as the rest of the audience at the screening. 

Unfortunately because of an issue with the digital projection the screening had to stop and we were sent on our merry ways with a promise the let us all know if there was going to be a rescheduled  screening. Based on what I saw the rescheduled screening should be crowded (Sadly neither and John nor myself can attend)

I know I shouldn't really say anything, but the first 20 minutes were intriguing enough that I just wanted to say if you're so inclined go see the film when it screens on the 12th and 13th.

1 comment: