Friday, July 9, 2010

Tonight on Turner Classic Movies- Or Save me from writing up two movies

Tonight on Turner Classic Movies is a great double feature Abe Lincoln in Illinois and Young Mr Lincoln starting at 8pm Eastern. The first film is based on the multi award winning film and stars Raymond Massey and Ruth Gordon. The second is Henry Fonda as Abe and was directed by John Ford. I can't recommend the pair enough...

...actually I can plead that you take the time and watch the two films since it will save me from writing the two films up. The original plan for this past weekend was to write up the two films but I ran into some problems with finding the right words and they got put on hold.

Do me a favor and save my typing fingers and watch the two films, you'll have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment